J.S. Refrigeration offers professional heat pump maintenance and cleaning services to Charlottetown and surrounding areas.
Get your heat pump running smoothly again, and prevent future breakdowns with regular maintenance.
What does our heat pump maintenance include?
- Inspecting filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt and other obstructions
- Ensure proper airflow from your system.
- Checking for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect electric terminals, and, if necessary, clean and tighten connections, and apply nonconductive coating
- Lubricate motors, and inspect belts for tightness and wear
- Verify correct electric control, making sure that heating and cooling are both functioning correctly.
- Verify correct thermostat operation.
Why do I need regular maintenance?
Just like the engine in your car, regular maintenance can help prevent future breakdowns and can help your system rum more efficiently.
How much does it cost to clean a heat pump?
Our heat pump maintenance start at only $129 per unit.
What is your service area?
Call For A Quote
Have questions about your heating or cooling system? Get in touch with us.